Monday, March 5, 2012

Apocalypse, Big Ben & Crowds

Evening!

I sincerely apologize for my blog post being a bit late. I truly live up to my reputation of having a hard time managing my time. But hey,  at least you know the bios are accurate. So as already mentioned we got our own homepage up and running at www.satincircus.com. I am totally in love with the layout and everything. The coolest thing is my new e-mail address: krippe@satincircus.com. Grand!

I've been so busy the past weeks. Touring with Robin has been rough but so much fun! Last Saturday we had this gig in Alahärmä. In an AMUSEMENT PARK! That shit was unreal. We had been driving the whole day surrounded by rural wilderness. Then suddenly we arrive at this wonderland only to notice most parts of it was covered in snow. It felt so surreal. Like a zombie apocalypse had taken place and we had escaped to this abandoned arctic playground looking for shelter. As we carefully walked around scouting for assets it felt like the structures we're observing us. The Ferris Wheel our guardian and the Rollercoaster our warrior. We saw no one and no one saw us, or so we thought! Over three thousand people came! The indoor hall was one hectare(!) big and contained a go-cart track with a suspension bridge and a miniature Big Ben. It was fun to play in the middle of the day. You could see all the faces and the smoke looked cool in the sun. Yesterday we had Robin's album release gig in Circus. I'll let the video and pictures speak for themselves! May I just say that I had loads of fun!

My guitar solo can be heard in the end!



I took this picture while roading (Yes, can you believe it? I still have to carry my own stuff...) I even stroke a few poses for them when they insisted on taking photos.



Anyhow, I'm exhausted and ready for bed! I just came home from seeing The Artist. My god it was good. I truly recommend it!

That was it dear popsters! Stay Classy!
See you next week -krippe ~~~ヾ(^∇^)'ー♪

(and sorry about zombie story.. Brutally cut off just when it was getting interesting! I promise I'll finish it someday. That's what you get for writing in the middle of the night :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment